About Hot Yoga Plus San Rafael
Getting Started with Hot Yoga Plus
Getting started at Hot Yoga Plus is easy!
Whether you’re taking your first class or it’s been a while since you’ve practiced with us, you can get started on the path to wellness again with three easy steps.
1.Sign Up to create an account. If you’ve been here before, search for your name.
2. No appointment necessary, just show up for any class time on our schedule; be sure to arrive 15 min. early to allow enough time for registration. No late arrivals permitted once class has started. Give us a call at (415) 458-2630 with any questions.
3. Download the Hot Yoga Plus San Rafael app
Preparation for hot yoga:
- No food two hours before first class, three hours if large meal
- Drink water- at least 20oz of water an hour before class or drink all day; you should drink half you body weight in oz of water everyday plus 24 oz.
- Wear tight fitting clothing, baggy clothes get in the way. Men wear yoga shorts or swimsuit, women where yoga pants or shorts and yoga top.
- Bring a yoga mat, a large towel and extra towel to take a shower after. We also have rentals available.
- Bring a bottle of water (no glass in yoga room please).
- Go to class – get ready to Sweat. Smile. Be Amazed!
When you arrive for your first class, let the front desk know it’s your first time. We’ll be happy to show you around and get you set for class.